Have you ever wanted to get in better shape, but didn’t know where to begin?
Are you bored of the same old gym equipment?
Do you feel like you can’t do it all on your own?
Well, good news! You don’t have to!
We are hosting a Kickboxing & Networking Workshop for Boss Babes!
Come and experience the power of kickboxing.
I’ve been kickboxing for almost 3 years and have become an advocate for Hers Kickboxing. After years of working out in the gym, trying out yoga studios, I finally found a workout that suited me, and that turned out to be kickboxing! Kickboxing is the only form of exercise that I found that has shown results; both physically and mentally! It has given me my confidence back, it has made me stronger, and given me that feeling of empowerment. I totally get that kickboxing might not be for everyone, and I didn’t even think that it was for me either until I gave it a try!
Having experienced the physical, mental and emotional challenges and seeing how it has affected my body, I’ve realized just how important it is to be healthy. So, self-care has become even more important to me now than ever before. One of the main motivators for me wanting to start this passion project is because I truly believe that we boss babes put so much time and energy into our businesses that we rarely make the time for ourselves, especially those who are also struggling to balance their side gig with a full-time job, and maybe even with kids too!
Many of you may have read my earlier blog post on my infertility journey and how kickboxing actually helped me cope with the depression and anxiety I experienced through that journey. It was going through all of these challenges that had inspired me to create this new workshop. We have an amazing community of women and this special workshop we are hosting is for other women entrepreneurs like us trying to find that healthy life balance. So set aside just 2 hours on May 4th and let’s do something great for our body while
In collaboration with
Hers Kickboxing, we are bringing you a 2 hour workshop that includes:
- Small intimate class setting with a maximum of 20 women
- No judgment zone
- 45 minutes of exercise using a combination of kickboxing and self-defense movements
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor
- 45 minutes of community talk with other female entrepreneurs (discussions may include learning about each other’s businesses, health, struggles, advice, etc.)
- Light snacks and refreshments will be provided
- Boxing gloves will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own
What you get:
- Learn kickboxing and self-defense movements
- Burn an average of 500 calories in less than an hour
- Weight loss
- Punch a life-sized dummy as much and as hard as you want
- Boost your endurance levels
- Better sleep quality
- Meet and connect with local female entrepreneurs
- Swag bag full of goodies!
What to bring:
- Clean pair of sneakers/running shoes (no outdoor footwear allowed on the mats)
- Athletic wear
- Towel and a water bottle (optional)
ALL FITNESS LEVELS WELCOME. NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
NO CONTACT FORMAT, YOU’LL BE HITTING A BOB.
BE FIERCE AND FABULOUS
Ready to Sign Up?
Email me directly at email@example.com with your full name
or CLICK HERE.
Date: Saturday, May 4th, 2019
Time: 1:30- 3:30 pm
Location: Hers Kickboxing Studio Markham; 5051 Highway 7, Unit #9. Markham, ON, L3R 1N3
Investment: $45 per person
Only 20 spots!